• 80-90% Secure

1 6.67%
  • Below 80% Secure

2 13.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who do you Support?

Banned

Who do you Support?

What political party do you support and why?

With what's going on now, I have no idea what to think anymore.

Banned
    Yeah.. I think its really screwed up. I just turned 18 a while ago so I will be able to vote in the next election. Hopefully someone like bush wont be elected...

Generally, democrat........but I try to really scope out the candidate and see if they lean more one way than another and vote from there.

None. For the most part it boils down to picking the lesser of two evils. I don't follow party lines myself. I tend to try and look at the candidates views and past political record. I have saw candidates that claim one party to act as if they are in the other party after elected. So I try to look at where they came from and what their record was when in that office.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Joey_Batch_File>> give Teufel a break... Jesus man, there are times you really need to chill. >shrug< I think this is a valid discussion, and this is, after all, chit chat.

As for who I am registered as, I am Republican. At the time I registered, I had no idea about the differences between the two, and am quickly discovering it is hard to see what is legit and what is not. I agree with Teufel that I hope Bush does not get re-elected. I am really scared the US is gonna turn into a police state

Banned
    Joey_Batch_File I think who represents the united states goverment is a very important part about our internet security as well as non internet security Don't you? Yes I am very worried about the same thing numb. The goverment is pushing for far to much we are losing alot of freedoms and im worried we are just going to lose more... It seem's all bush is interested in is pushing for this anti-terroism war. But when is he actualy going to take care of the country?

Well, this is not my battle, and I am sorry for butting in. Besides, this is getting off topic...

Joey, the best thing you can do is post a rant about useless threads or something. While I can understand your frustration, it scares people off when others jump on newbies that ask a worthwhile question. At least it was not "How do you hack Hotmail" question.

Either way, it was none of my business, and I was wrong for opening my trap. My apologies.

Joey, like I said, it is not my battle. If you have a beef with Teufel, discuss it with him. As for the prediciton, I am not very good at that.

Nuff said.

Banned
    Teufel,

welcome back, I see you changed your tune..