AOL Boosted Ad Revenue Says Wash. Post

Thread: AOL Boosted Ad Revenue Says Wash. Post

AOL Boosted Ad Revenue Says Wash. Post

With broadband costing as much as a subscription to AOL, alot more users are going to switch over. The only thing I don't understand is how users of AOL keep their accounts open when they do decide to go over to broadband. I have a co-worker that just got cable and I asked for his new e-mail address and he said Some people are just made of money..... As soon as AOL raises its price again maybe 10% more of their users will flee with hands flying... Amatuers On Line.... AcK~

AOL offers broadband, unfortunately, here, it's not available. AOL is expensive, compared to local ISPs, but it's cheaper than broadband, which I can't afford, and has the best speed compared to anyone else in the area on dialup.

I don't happen to LOVE AOL, but it gets me online, better than anyone else in the area can for this price.

Old Fart
    WOW...another conglomerate LIES about how much money they are making. I am sooo shocked.
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Seattle, WA
    Yeah, I believe I read this in the news. (The hardcopy.) I hope AOL gets some closer scrutiny... I'm glad that the much-feared-big-brother-brainwash-factor of AOL + Time Warner didn't really pan out. After all, since the merger the company has done worse than before.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency