Fun things to do in an elevator
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun things to do in an elevator

Fun things to do in an elevator

Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, damnit, all of you just shut UP!"

Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.

Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask, "Got enough air in there?"

Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator.

Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you "Admiral."

Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then annouce, "I've got new socks on!"

Meow occasionally.

Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.

Walk on with a cooler that says "Human Head" on the side.

Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.

Say, "Ding!" at each floor.

Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.

Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

- courtesy of Car Talk Mailbag http://cartalk.cars.com/Mail/Haus/05-09-97-2.html
    *sigh*
    Nostalgia isn\'t what it used to be.

http://upl.mine.nu/uplfolders/upload1/feckit.jpg

You forgot the best thing ever, Passing Wind!

best one has to me lighting up a ciggie, or if ur into it a cigar

Preep
    http://www.attrition.org/gallery/computing/forum/tn/youarenot.gif.html

Old Fart
    LOL
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

the thing to do is tell everyone that if the elevator starts to fall (like it could really happen) to jump up right before is hits the ground. i tried it and you should see so of the face's people make it's funny...he he....try it..well if you got any more personal message me with them thanks..

That seems like alot of my co-workers... (Just kidding)

Originally posted here by cheesegoduk
    You forgot the best thing ever, Passing Wind!
    No you got it wrong... Here is a true story. I was in the Holyoke Mall in MA. There was about 5 or 6 people in the elevator. Small elevator, so we were a bit crowded. The lady with a stroller bends over to pick up the infants toy, and one escaped. Right behind her was a kid not 4 inches from her buttocks at nose level. The kid lets out real loud.... "Mom, She farted in my face" The lady was horrified, everyone was holding in their laughter the best they can, and the kid was p.o.'d.... I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard, but then again it could have been the smell.... It was bad...

Ewww...I worked at a hospital for several years, and every once in a while, you'd get in the elevator with someone from the pathology lab with a big cooler marked "hazardous material." I always wondered what they had in there, and if it was contagious...

Never had a human head, but there were times I wondered if it just might be something like that.....LOL

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Originally posted here by debwalin
    a big cooler marked "hazardous material." I always wondered what they had in there, and if it was contagious...
    I used to work at Bradley Airport and we would get these shipments from hospitals that would need to be transferred immediately. Usually they were transplants or blood bank shipments. I was always afraid one would drop & open or leak or something. It happened a couple times to others, but thank god it never happened to me.

Banned
    Originally posted here by Joey_Batch_File

No you got it wrong... Here is a true story. I was in the Holyoke Mall in MA. There was about 5 or 6 people in the elevator. Small elevator, so we were a bit crowded. The lady with a stroller bends over to pick up the infants toy, and one escaped. Right behind her was a kid not 4 inches from her buttocks at nose level. The kid lets out real loud.... "Mom, She farted in my face" The lady was horrified, everyone was holding in their laughter the best they can, and the kid was p.o.'d.... I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard, but then again it could have been the smell.... It was bad...
    That has got to be the icing on the cake in this thread... lol, you can't beat that. Can I also quote one more person by saying:

Originally posted here by debwalin
    Ewww...