Windows XP bridged network

Thread: Windows XP bridged network

Banned

Windows XP bridged network

Hey I have noticed that alot of Windows XP computers have trouble faceing one another through bridged networks. I have noticed this problem but have yet to find out the cause mainly becuase I can barely afford a single network. Im not haveing trouble with any networks though I'd just like to understand why XP can't face its own OS.

Banned
    PS. Last post went to the roll call for some reason and then instantly everyone jumps at the chance to neg. the new guy. I'm very sorry for causeing other members of AO to have sissyfits over a simple error on either my and/or my mouse's problem.

and then instantly everyone jumps at the chance to neg. the new guy.
    Expect it, y0. Since the new "balance" feature is in (I'm sure you don't know what that is yet unless you've been chilling watching the board discussions for a while) people are a bit more into giving out negs. I used to have a 100% positive antipoint giving out thing, but now it's more like 88% or so. Just the way it is; watch ya back for the first bit you're here.

Stop trying to force the windows XPs to face each other, maybe they werent made for each other. If they truley do want to be together, i would suggest and XPMC (XP marriage counselor). And we may all dacne until them cows come home, partner. We can dance, we can dance, everybody look at your hands. eat me....ooooo please....just have me.....use me and beat me.....ooo yesssssss daddy....moreeeeeeee