Thread: HELP with GIF images

HELP with GIF images

i just intalled M@cromedia Studio MX, and Dre@mweaver MX changed mi Gif images so that the defult application to view gif and jpeg in Dre@mweaver, were can i change that ? ? ?

i really apreciate your help.

open up a windows (i assume you use windows) explorer and go to view >> folder options, or tool >> folder options (os dependant), and click on the "file types" tab, and scroll down to .gif and dclick to bring up its properties. here is where you change the default program.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

thanks (V)/\>< im changing the app. but i dont know what was de defult app. tho view the images, is it the internet explorer ?

Banned
    Most likely Windows Picture & Fax Viewer....

no problem, and max will do, i didn't think the reg form would take "(V)/\><". AO was the first site that i found that took any character for your reg name...cool.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!