Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry! Trying to redeem self

Sorry! Trying to redeem self

Hi all AO members
    I know i have been a bit lame recently and i thank u all for letting me know that. I am posting this message to let u know that i have learned my lesson and won't give u a reason to blame again though i think that some of my questions were taken in the wrong sense but thats okay cuz the main mistake was mine.
    hoping to be forgiven and starting a new AO life.
    bye

Eh, I'm too proud to write a post like this. ..good for you, though.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

Hey man, you made another lame msg. But if it helps u feel better, all's cool

I wouldn't worry too much. I looked at your posts (listed on your profile) and you haven't said anything which I would deem as being lame, unless I missed something.
    Unfortunately, you've joined AntiOnline at a time when it's very dangerous to be a newbie, due to a mixture of the new balancing scheme and the auto-ban feature, in respect to the AntiOnline Antipoint system.
    And to whoever negged bludgeon, I'd love to see you (or bludgeon) post the reason for that assignment.

I'd like the same thing Jethro, unfortunatley I can't provide the answer, I just got a sad face in the assignment reply.

Neggers are always spineless bastards, too chicken to put there name down. If you ever see somebody put down their name (rare), you can be pretty sure that they have either 1) no fear of revenge negs or 2) They have a valid reason.

Originally posted here by bludgeon
    I'd like the same thing Jethro, unfortunatley I can't provide the answer, I just got a sad face in the assignment reply.

Yeah, I'm beginnning to see that. . .the almighty, powerful shield of autonomy, I wouldn't mind so much if they actually responded to the reply to this assignment thingie, or atleast let me put in my 2 cents when I click on reply to this assignment.

Just to add in here (even though it's off-topic), I _always_ put my name down even though I am afraid of revenge, hehe. Nah, I just think if you'll sign yer name to positives, you should sign ya name to negs too. Just should be consistent, IMO.

Originally posted here by jehnx
    Just to add in here (even though it's off-topic), I _always_ put my name down even though I am afraid of revenge, hehe. Nah, I just think if you'll sign yer name to positives, you should sign ya name to negs too. Just should be consistent, IMO.
    Yeah. I get pissed if I get a stupid neg which is obviously someone just trying to balance off. But if the person has signed their name as well as a good reason, I don't care.

woah, very good topic from something not soo good then it leads to something that should always be refreshed in the minds of newbies.. actually everyone, maybe.
    my pages: (great resources for everyone)
    geeksarecool.com resource for computers, hacking, virii, wutnot.
    thepillbox.net archive of logs and resource for laughter.
    --enjoy these pages, as they grow.