Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: drugs

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    My best freind was hooked on Crank. (Crystal Meth) for over a year and a half. He became someone I didnt even know. Recently he was in a car accident and got a concussion. He went to the hospital and had a CAT scan done. The saw to streaks of scar tissue going from the front of his brain, all the way to the back. He has little cartilage left in his septum, because it was torn while doing a rail. So I would have to agree with you on the fact that Drugs are bad.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Humm did not know of a debate I simply spoke to another American as an American and I am not ashamed for that. As for what I speak to it is a different concept when you remove the code you have people and what they do. I profile people here not for anyone but my own quest to undersand all people of this world. It is a very abstract area of of the web and humans understanding each other, their culture, language and customs and how it all apears here. Gonna give it to GG she is a Med student and works her rear off and you ota put in intern time not pretty. Let points fall where they may, I got to where I am in life by living it one day at a time and then seen it taught to kids Is it more important to make a green point or stand your ground?
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Just so people know Senior members more or less created their own thread mocking this one at http://www.antionline.com/showthread...&pagenumber=2. Guess points in the green are good then I've not given any points to either threads.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

i was addicted to speed for about 6 month`s and trust me i would never take it again the result being i now take panic attack`s on a regular basis if any 1 has taken a panic attack they will know what it is like it is the worst feeling ever when i started taking them i thought i was dying or something and i am now getting psychiatric help for deppression etc
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

>shakes head< Palemoon, what in the WORLD did you just say?

/cleans out ears

Please reiterate. I have no idea how that relates to the current discussion.

5150, I hope you didn't just start a trend of admitting your habbits, I would hate for everyone to start posting similiar stories "as one about chewing dip, and over coming tobacco". It would be worse if we start throwing points at these individuals. It is great that you are able to overcomes these temptations, but we have younger people that no matter how much you down them, they see you did it, and they are going to do it.... Think of that...

Actually joey, people post apologies often enough. You'll see them every once in a while. 5150 didn't start a trend, people try to makeup for things they did.

speed, eh?
    my pages: (great resources for everyone)
    geeksarecool.com resource for computers, hacking, virii, wutnot.
    thepillbox.net archive of logs and resource for laughter.
    --enjoy these pages, as they grow.

Banned
    people may think i am bullshitting. but i am telling you this from experience. last year i tweeked for about three months and i sold it about the the whole time and i had to drop out of school like 4 different times. i have been going to drug classes since i was 15 for various things. i dont want to explaine my drug life story with you guys but i am trying to say that if you are thinking about spinnin the shezee, DONT DO IT!

the hardest part about getting off drugs is people, or as they say, people places and things. you don't really fit in with straight people till you've been clean for a couple of years, and you can't hang out with people still using. thats why they have 12 step programs, **** drug classes, go where you'll find people you can relate too, people like yourself people who messed up, allot, many times. where staying straight is an accomplishment and not something you should have done all along. People who don't know, really don't know. and its really not as lame as you think it might be.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”