Thread: I need some help !!!!

Unhappy I need some help !!!!

Hello'...! I need some help! I want to build an emech (Energy Mechanoid) or a bouncer and i need a root, or a shell... or @ least that's what other ppl say! I wan't 2 know how 2 get a root (scanning, hackig.. ??) can u help me??
    ...We were like the 5 musketeers, and the 3 of us, made quite a duo.... !!!

let me get this straight u r asking where to get root i dont really understand but if your looking for a free shell acount go to www.cyberspace.com and sign up for there shell acount`s and telnet in to it
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

First, two questions: what exactly is an Energy Mechanoid? And what are you going to use it for?

But, the easiest way to get root or have a shell, is to install a flavor of Linux onto your box. The particular flavor is up to you, but I'm a Red Hat fan myself. That way, you'll have root on your own box, and a shell, and didn't do anything illegal to get it.

alph

Forgot 2 say.. an emech is a IRC permanent bot, set up on a shell..! I can't make a shell at home because i have a dial-up connection, and can't stay permanently connected to the internet..! That's why i need an emech... pleez help me..! Thank you

Then you're going to need to buy a shell. I doubt any providers will give IRC access and allow you to run background processes without paying. Also look for a provider with crontab, because some providers will reboot their servers, and crontab allows you to have your bot launched on startup, so it doesn't stay down until you login. And most online shell providers will let you have all this for $5-$10. If it is more than that, I would say don't bother with them, look for a better provider.

hmm... i think there are no servers that do that for free, are there?? Looks like i'm gonna have to find a ccd! thank you..! If u find a free server with crontab, pleez post it here! Thank you!