Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alcohol is yummie

Banned

Alcohol is yummie

I know I've been acting like an idiot sometimes. It was mainly because of alcohol, drugs, and my little computer savvy brother (he was reading my cookies).

I'm sorry. Drugs are bad. Alcohol is yummie, but it also is bad. Cookies are yummie, but computer savvy brothers aren't supposed to read them.

What was my point again?

I too have been acting like an idiot lately. It was mainly because of the position of the planets. That, and my heroin addiction...

What was MY point again?

Oh well...I'll leave with a beer joke-

Why is American beer served cold? So you can tell it from urine.

and i thought i was nuts.. but no.. i'm only sumdumguy compared to you two..

and Neg.. I did get your reference to the "computer savvy brother " thing.. LOL

and no.. it wasn't me that posted this.. it was my evil twin

aaaaah beer, 5%C2H5OH 85%H2O 13%CO2 2%whatever the can is made of, or glass in the case of the bottle. so you pay for the container which you throw away, the carbon dioxide which you belch into the atmosphere, water, the most abundant resource the planet has and of course the precious ethanol which destroys your liver and burns the synaptic nobs in your brain, causeing neurons to temperorarily shut down and the limbic system to take over...thats the one that controls primative instinctual behaviour.
    seem worth it?
    my prefrontal cortex reasoned for me, and said no.

max
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

Well humm lets look at social engineering here based upon culture. We have two brits Senior memebrs to boot. High posts number to boot me I tend to respect JP and the profileing tut if you have not taken the time to read it you should. I enjoy this aspect of security I do not have many points but lacking them I can always go back to reading like I did before I started posting. Me hopes GG gives you two skid marks feel lucky she is a cutie. Entire point? People find a venue to express their good side and their faults. With all respect to you both one day you will know it. Social engineering part yep took the bait thing is I knew it was bait
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Banned
    Did I mention I was agitated yet?

i think it was an implied agitation, Negative.. perhaps you need to vent some ?

LOL.........and Palemoon, I've said it before and I'll say it again....WTF are you talking about!?

Did I mention I was agitated yet?
    i don't know what that means, or what you are referencing to, but thats funny.

seen above a urinal in a bar
    we don't sell our beer, we rent it
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

LOL.....I need to log off....I'm going stir crazy...Not to mention that GG is tearing shreds off me in this thread and I'm to tired to flame back...Oh well.......time for a beer!