no more flaming for me
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: no more flaming for me

Banned

no more flaming for me

Well, I have made quite a few dumb posts recently. I figured this was the perfect time to apolgize as people won't focus on me. Recently I was flaming people, and made some offensive posts, and they were mistakes. I asked for help, and people tried, and I guess I kind of flamed/flipped out on them. I didn't mean to, and to all those people I am sorry. I'm sorry if I angered/offended you. And I also want to say sorry to anybody who read my dumb posts and was offended by them. It was a mistake, and I won't let it happen again. And I have to say sorry to reality, sorry, I know you were trying to help, I was just being an ass, sorry. And I also need to apologize to moose, sorry moose. I realize you were trying to help, I was just agitated, sorry. Thanks for hearing me out.

no offense directly to you khakisrule.. but lately everyone is coming forward with
    apology posts.. and i'm trying to see the point.. i think just putting the past behind
    you.. or possible thinking rationally before the posts were made would suffice.

is this an attempt to get even more greenies ?

wouldn't a pm be better for this kind of thing ?

Banned
    No, I don't need greenies. I was going to put that in my post, but I thought I would get negs for it. 'Sides, I am putting out a new tutorial soon. I just wanted to apologize, because I guess I've been feeling, not myself, and I took it out on some people. Especially moose and Reality. I do owe people an apology and I had to get it done. I don't need your greenies, I'm just asking to be forgiven.

Originally posted here by sumdumguy
    [Bis this an attempt to get even more greenies ?

[/B]

Banned
    Confirmed, are you saying I'm trying to get greenies?

EDIT: I was going to post this 2 days ago, but at the time there was somebody who had already posted an apology, I was afraid people would think I was after negs, so I delayed posting it, I figure I have to, so I may as well do it when people still remember it.

EDIT: i mean after greenies and give me negs

Old Fart
    Glad you straightened the part about the negs out....you hadn't impressed me as the fatalistic type LOL Seriously...its good to see people stand up and say "I was wrong". I have no doubt that I will get my turn on that particular soapbox. You get greenies anyway.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

I was going to post this 2 days ago, but at the time there was somebody who had already posted an apology
    I can confirm that, we IM'd each other and he told me he couldn't post nothing cause he might get negs. As for his 2 edits in one post, he isn't the smartest guy.

Well not into any types of Flames but if I see what I understand as wrong yeah go figure points are given either to blance things out as a Senior member or you speak your mind. Me I'm a senior not in points but in life and greenies well ok still gonna speak my mind. Call to question things I'm gonna 50 years give me the right. Ako slamate ikaw sa anaks learn well the world is soon yours. Sorry I speak and write about 3 languages and understand the culture of each. Back to 0 or 1 on off not magic in any of it.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Banned
    Lol, um palemoon, I didn't really understand most fo that. Could you rephrase it please?

no offense directly to you khakisrule.. but lately everyone is coming forward with
    apology posts.. and i'm trying to see the point.. i think just putting the past behind
    you.. or possible thinking rationally before the posts were made would suffice.
    I noticed the same, sumdumguy. I am figuring if people make mistakes, make dumb posts, flame to much, or whatever, wouldn't it be just as easy to simply not do it and just move on? I do not really get it either. Hey, we should have an apology forum

What do you think, Negative?