Linux takes over windows

Thread: Linux takes over windows

Linux takes over windows

linux takes over windows clouds.........................................................

i have nothing against windows,linux, or unix.
    FreeBSD, the best OS out there.......not to mention the most stable also.......

Banned
    Now THATS UGLY! Linux shouldn't rip off windows, jealous linux. I'm gona go beat that penguin up good. I think he is related to one of the penguins that bury The Penguin in Batman Returns.

LOL! I think he is too. Evil penguin, better go get him. You be robin, I'll be batman, and we'll go get him together. You take the left, I'll take the right. But about that pic, it isn't ugly, it is a joke that shows how ugly the original windows background could be. Truly horrific if you ask me, better not let me brother see this, it might give him nightmares.

Old Fart
    think thats ugly enough to give Bill a mild case of tuxaphobia?
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Banned
    linux rulez

now THERE's comedy, there are too many illiterate windows users(none here) out there for linux to ever be able to completely take over thats ok, as long as they keep updating it and it stays free its all good
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

Originally posted here by khakisrule
    Now THATS UGLY! Linux shouldn't rip off windows, jealous linux. I'm gona go beat that penguin up good. I think he is related to one of the penguins that bury The Penguin in Batman Returns.
    Maybe you can catch him when his fat-ass falls through that cloud he appears to be sitting on

Well, in my opinion.... just goes to show you:

Why do you think Bill decided to use clouds in his system logos...? Because his head is in them, probably thinking he has a right to be there...or will soon own them. ;=)
    [shadow]Don\'t expect me to be right \'all\' the time, [/shadow] butthenagain... Icouldbewrong.

i have nothing against Windows,well what can i say, the software and the sex are good only when
    they are free ))))
    ko staa e...