Thread: Back to AO to see new facelift......

Back to AO to see new facelift......

I used AO for text files and download information quite a bit a couple of years ago. As a matter of fact, this was where I got my first complete electronic copy of the Rainbow Series..... lol

I was suprised to see the facelift and new additions to the site. A group of people have obviously been VERY busy. I like it overall, but after reading some posts a question has come to mind. Were there really that many flame wars that caused this AO points, suicide post, and autoban type configuration? Like I said I am a new returner to AO and actually only signed up again because I have some more classes that I could use the references for. After reading some of the content and information provided by some of the other members, I might stick around..... That is if my stupid computer graphics class doesn't kill me first. Man I hate C++. I always forget a damn ";" to jack me up all over the place......

Anyway, the site looks good and, "hello world?"

well to answer your question.. no it wasn't because of flame wars
    (there's actually not been too many of those in the past few months)

I think it was more of a natural progression that JP had in mind all along

Interesting... What is up with the downloads and files links not working?

What is up with the downloads and files links not working?
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=232378

the thread asked about anticode.antionline.com - JP's response on 7/22 was down for maintenance for a week or so.

Regards
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

Kewl.... TY

When I joined back up here, it was actually because I needed some files for a school project and was looking for the Rainbow series in electronic format. Somewhere I misplaced mine and didn't have time to look for the CD.... )