AO - Knowledge at your fingertips

Thread: AO - Knowledge at your fingertips

Thumbs up AO - Knowledge at your fingertips

I just wanted to let people know that through AO I have come to realize how easy it is to find information. I have spend endless hours trying to find a place to learn more about c++ and after one post I realized what I needed to know to get the informaton and for it to make sense... I realized that I know more than I thought I was capable of doing with my current knowledge. This is a great place to find information and for the information to make sense. Thank you AO and its great members!!!

Old Fart
    I concur that AO is one of the most useful sources of information on the internet today. But it's more than that...its a community of mostly like-minded individuals who, aside from a few misguided examples, are dedicated to making the daily experience that is computing safer and more secure for all of us. JP, this is one fine concept and I'm proud to be a part of it!
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

I have the same frame of mind as DR.

Only one problem.... this place is beginning to have the "whisper of addiction"

I'm in full production of a W2000 network at home in prep for a MS exam and find myself thinking about AO, logging on "just for a minute" and basically learning and lurking my time away

Heh. . . Nice ScreenName. :P
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill