Thread: 23,000 Views?

Banned

23,000 Views?

I just signed on this afternoon, and noticed I have over 23,000 views to my profile???? I don't want to get accused of anything....... but the last time I was signed on was Last Online: Today at 02:37 AM... ????

Seems to me you complained about a tired finger http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=232674 and now know nothing of it? Ony other way is that your password is known by another here.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

a tired finger ? i never saw that.. where was that mentioned on irc ?

anyway, it's not a bug per-se.. it more of an exploit.. I see no need to have started this thread.. I'm sure JP is aware of what's going on..

imho, that section of "most viewed profile" should just be removed.. then no one would care.

I'm in agreement with sumdumguy. It seems to me that the Most viewed profiles section makes it a popularity contest of sorts. Does it really matter if your profile has been viewed at all? I don't really think so.
    /sarcasm HOWEVER it does seem to give some goobers something to do with their time instead of wasting space w/ lame posts.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"