Thread: Deleting/editing messages

Deleting/editing messages

I am having bad problems with after pressing either the delete button or the save changes button, after a long time, the browser comes back and says that the server returned incomplete headers.

With the delete one, I had the very bad problem, of that after trying this four or five times (and it not working until the last one), apparently it kept decrementing the number of posts I had everytime I clicked on it...went from 145 posts to 140 posts...

Neb
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

I believe I have experienced the same problem. I was a Jr. and the next day I was a newbie missing 20 posts. I wasn't sure what I did, so I couldn't phrase it in a question, but now that you mentioned it. I had a hard time deleting a post that was requested to delete...

I also have problem with deleting too, when I check the "delete" option and submitting, the page doesn't show the deletion confirmation or something like that and I remain in the "edit" page, although my post is deleted.

I have had this problem as well, I attribute it as a database glitch, If I just close the explorer window, and reopen it at the home page it, ( so far ) has been correct after I re-view it.

I am using M$ IE....
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?