Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Showing Mood Options

Showing Mood Options

It would be nice if there was a site option to disable showing moods, such as there already is for disabling avatars and signatures. As it is now, the mood area can really bloat the on-screen size of a short post.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

The Iceman Cometh
    Good suggestion. I have seen many posts where, indeed, even with the avatars and signatures disabled, there is a great deal of white space below a short post because of the length of the poster's mood. I agree that an option to disable the mood would be useful.

AJ

Banned
    I agree, it would be nice to disable moods.

Good point Terr,

and as an act of agreeance I have taken the initiative and disabled my mood (cant see the point having it there, really), wiped the signature (didn't have a good one anyway) and deleted the garble from the location ......

Thank God someone finally said it...But why stop there? How about disabling all the ego boosting rubbish on the home page?

T3h Ch3F
    I never actually realized what it was that annoyed me untill you mentioned it. I agree!

Banned
    i have to agree with confirmed its causing **** people are viewing their own profile like 3000 times just to fell krad elite have a look at the list people who wernt even in the top 10 are now number 1 2 3 4 5 6 etc
    same with the stats on antichat people you wont get special fetures if you get in the top10 look im in the top10 and im the most hated person on the formus
    just my .67c
    rioter

Examples

Yep, in messages like the ones I attached the mood indicator is "a bit" annoying.

When the mood indicator appeared I thought it would stay and indicate user's mood when s/he wrote the message but it just changes with all of user's messages when it is changed.

And some people have the same mood for weeks even if it was impossible for them to be valid anymore. (Like "Excited - Got new hardware! [Mood updated: 3. June 2002]".

yes it is a good idea beccause a lot of ppl update there mood quite often and some time`s there mood is massive and there posts are only a line or 2 long nice idea terr
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

I also agree that disabling the mood is good because it makes short post have too much room and whats the point of the telling other people your mood.