Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some Dumb PPl!

T3h Ch3F

Some Dumb PPl!

I was doing some reading today, and discovered a disturbing amount of negativity coming from some people with regards to JP, Steve Gibson, and many other well know security experts. These are truly some cowardly ppl! They claim to have "Evidence", yet all of their claims concerning others, are unsupported. I will not name these people directly as I do not need any retribution. I am just wondering why they say on their site, "Any Input is Welcome". I attempted to mail them with regards to several fabrications, and this was the response.

Please note the adress listed with Reply was not the one I used. Lamerz! Edit is for clarification, this was the Adress that responded to me. It was not the one I mailed the message to.

From: colonel@army.net | Block Address | Add to Address Book

To: DELETED

Subject: You have me conviced you are fools

Your message is being held pending delivery to this unpaid account.
    Please notify the recipient that after they pay the subscription fee your
    message will be delivered

WTF? This page was updated yesterday, Whats up with these people?

Why are they pissed at JP?

There was/is a contreversy surrounding JP, about his career as a hackers. As for steve gibson, he is a bit of a crybaby, he keeps on harassing MS to disable the raw socket accessibility for users in XP, well, that raw socket functionality introduces something most windows users have never been able to use before, and is in some caes very useful. Sure it can be used to launch attacks, but attacks would happen anyways, he is a bit of a crybaby, and if you could dissect some of his posts on his site, you would realize he isn't all he is cracked up to be. And I would point out that your support of these people is also without evidence. You do not know what is truth and what isn't so just leave it.

EDIT:
    I just realized something, you call these people cowardly and dumb, yet you won't refer to them because you fear retribution, who is the coward here?? Perhaps you should edit your post or delete this thread all together as you have no supporting evidence.

T3h Ch3F
    I should delete this thread? I guess I should just give you the links,as you may not know the articles in question. And if you need more information, perhaps you shouldn't answer the post.

Sure, post the link. You should've posted it before, let everybody read and decide for themselves. There is http://grcsucks.com some of their info is outdated but that is because gibson changed his info so he wouldn't look like such a fool. So please, post your link, post any links you may have pertaining to this post, I would enjoy reading through and dissecting them.

T3h Ch3F
    www.google.com

Just enter JP's Name, I was trying to read up on his accomplishments, and the search revealed a lot of angry, **** talking people. I just wondered why?

The only reason for the post.

Galdron

Professional jealousy, spite, personal axe's to grind, who knows. I am sure JP is a big boy and will deal with it in his own way and in his own time, if in fact he pays any attention to it at all.

In Australia (and elsewhere I suppose) we call it the "tall poppy syndrome" - the more popular and well known you are, the more people out there try and cut you down. Sad fact of life.

Regardless of JP's antecendants, I am just grateful he has provided this forum which gives us a chance to speak to like minded people.

JP is obviously a gifted and skill computer expert. Antionline was found largely by him but no one here at antionline is above repproch. Galdron I would sugest that you pay close attention to the various site that put people you hold in high reguard down. JP is not an innocent little chior boy. Read, think, decide for yourself what to think.
    Don\'t Put me on a plate!
    I might use my magnet to Escape!

i to done a google search on JP and was really shocked by how much slander is out there about him over at attrition the negation az they called it was about JP a c,meinel from happy hacer.org attrition basically made all that bull$hit up if u read it there is no proof or evidence of what they "claimed" JP done i think it was an act of jealousy from attrition because AO used to be a hacking news site and got all the new`s first haha f**k attrition
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Originally posted here by lobstermagnet
    JP is obviously a gifted and skill computer expert.

LOL..............Is that you JP?

Lol confirmed. This subject about JP was brought up before. Ultimately, everybody decided to leave it alone because nobody knew the truth.