Love letter from a s/w engineer

Thread: Love letter from a s/w engineer

Lightbulb Love letter from a s/w engineer

I saw u the other day while surfing on a local train platform and realized that u are the only site I was browsing for quite some time. For a long time, I've been lonely, this has been bugging my life and u can be a real debugger for me now. My life is just an uncompiled program without u which never produces an executable code and hence is
    totally issueless. You are not only beautiful by face but all the Activex Controls present in u are equally attractive as well.
    Your smile is so delightful which encourages me and gives me power equal to thousands of mainframes processing power. When u looked at me last evening. I felt like all my program modules are running smoothly and giving expected results. Which I never experienced before. With this letter, I just want to convey to u that, if we are linked together, I will provide u all objects and libraries necessary for human being to live an error free life. Also don't other about the firewall which may be created by our parents as I've strong hacking
    capabilities by which I'll ultimately break their security passwords and make them agree for our marriage. I anticipate that nobody has already logged in to your database so that my connect script will fail.
    And it's all certain that if this happened to me, my system will crash beyond recovery. Kindly interpret this letter properly and grant me all privileges of your inbox.
    Bye, waiting for response. From your browser!

God help this person she can respond on/off yes/no.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Um, why do I feel guilty now?

Seattle, WA
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Am only forwarding the joke to those who does not have the chance to see it..

after all , in a good community, one should share his happiness and sad with others..

That was just bad.... I mean really bad....

That person must be a "ladies man".

Hmm.. i think the answer was: "I don't think so.."
    (A)bort, (R)etry, (F)ail ???
    ...We were like the 5 musketeers, and the 3 of us, made quite a duo.... !!!

You got to be kidding me...
    - The mind is too beautiful to waste...