Thread: IP Locator tool on AO

IP Locator tool on AO

lol, this is funny...

I am in washington state right now, not proxied or anything, and this is what the IP Locator said about my address:

dialup-63.214.10.167.dial1.seattle1.level3.net (63.214.10.167) is located in Louisville, Colorado, United States.
    -Nitro-

Old Fart
    NeoTrace pulled it up as being in Seattle....Wonder if Louisville Colorado has a derby every year like the one in Ky?? LOL
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Well at least it didn't say you'r in Virginia...like usual...

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Corporate Headquarters
    Level 3 Communications, Inc.
    1025 Eldorado Boulevard
    Broomfield, CO 80021
    tel: 720-888-1000
    Level 3 is located in Colorado. It is most likely that any level3.net address (at least any US one) will show up as being in Colorado, and it probably isn't just the online locator tool here. Neotrace and xtraceroute may say the same thing (not sure though, because they show the routers on the way).....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

antionline ip locator

whats up with anti onlines ip locator? i have tried all different ips and they are all like in alrington virginia! lol, i really dont get it. i once tried it and it actually told me where i lived, but one out of 100 isnt very good odds. someone should fix it or make a new one
    Support your right to arm bears.

^^This was the first video game which i played on an old win3.1 box

Antionline Herpetologist
    Hmm... Worked fine for me.
    Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

Banned
    Greetings:

The online locator tool uses the same database as tools like NeoTrace. We have no control over the accuracy of the information that it provides.