Thread: Picture albums on my web site

Picture albums on my web site

Im having some trouble with a program that i downloaded. I got this program called JAVA photo album which took all my pictures and put them into an album. Now the program works great but when i posted it up on my web site it couldn't open the album. I was getting an error saying it couldn't open a file with a .dat extension.

The link to the site is this

http://www.lymb.com/Photo%20Album%20...PhotoAlbum.htm

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanx

MrKangaroo

Your album seems to be working fine, though (from a layman's point of view) it looks like the source files might not have uploaded. Also I didnt get any error messages either. Try seeing if you uploaded the files that you need. Hope that helps...
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

I tried uploading those files with no luck. does anybody know of a good program to post pictures up on a web-site. i found this but its starting to aggrevate me.

thanx

\"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara