Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey....I'm gonna be a Grandfather today!!!

Wink Hey....I'm gonna be a Grandfather today!!!

Wow....my daughter called ths A.M. She is in labor!!! She is gonna have a BOY!

tons of fun

P.S.-Thank you Antionline!!

Whao tons of fun,
    thats intresting, man i gat a long way to go....
    i can't even think of when am going to get married, when am going to be a Father, and lastly when am going to be a Grand father..
    Damm, i really gat a long way to go! am really happy for you "tons of fun"

I wish you the best in been a Grang father, and also all AO members are also wishing you the best in All

Bingo!!

congratulations ... hope all goes well for mother and baby ..... and you and the father afterwards during celebrations

Hey Congrats! That's great! As a mom myself though, I have to say I'm glad I'm not doing what you're daughter is doing today....ugh!

I hope everything goes well, and mom and son are both in excellent health!

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

As the youngest one in my organization at 22, I still feel like a baby.... I hope it is a long time before I can share they same joy!....

I wish only the best for you & yours....

GreekGoddess
    Congratulations!!! That's so wonderful!!! A new life is always something to celebrate! Hope everything goes well.

/me still thinking of when am going to be a Father

Bingo!

Wish you nothing but the best for your daughter and new grandson. Congratulations and me he live a thousand years.

Wish you nothing but the best for your daughter and new grandson. Congratulations and may he live a thousand years.

Hey congratulations on your grandson. Hope you have the best of times.

Kwiep
    Wow congratualtions man... Now go give your grandson alot of candy and toys and a computer and go have tons of fun..
    Double Dutch