Thread: Take Action: Stop the Government from Turning Neighbor Against Neighbor!

Take Action: Stop the Government from Turning Neighbor Against Neighbor!

Send your Senator a fax urging them to kill the TIPS program:

http://www.aclu.org/action/tips107.html

Hi mom!
    Please stop turning this forum in a neigbourhood bulletin board. If you want to discuss on the topic, offer your opinion and continue debating, fine - but this looks an awful lot like the flyers you find under your whipers each summer: just another form of spam in my book.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Hmm, Guus, normally you are right on. This time though I have to respectfully disagree with you. This is info that most Americans don't know is at their fingertips, and it's a big issue here right now. A lot of people are wondering how they can oppose this, but are too lazy to find it on their own, and she has provided them with a very simple way to oppose it that requires essentially no action on their parts.

I'm sorry to disagree with you, and if everyone else agrees with Guus, then I'm sorry I didn't, but I do feel this is important enough to be posted here.

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    My God....the signs of the times are so blatently evident...
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Hi mom!
    I can see why the topic is discussed, no problem there. What disturbs me is how it is presented: one line, one link, no input at all. These are discussion forums, not billboards.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

I will agree with you there Guus

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

I chose not to re-hash the entire issue in my post as I assumed most readers on this forum are either already aware of the program and it's implications(either thru the news or previous posts), or are capable of reading about it at the link.

Conciseness isn't necessarily a fault, especially when a post runs the risk of redundancy.

Hi mom!
    I'm not asking you to re-hash anything: I ask you either to discuss, or make no posts at all.

This, by the way, is not directed to you personally. Please don't take it as an insult.