Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corrupt antionline

Corrupt antionline

I never posted anything rude, and I get a warning saying I might get kicked off it happens again. Does anyone know what one of the number one rules for posting a thread is?:
    Don't Flame

So now it is pretty interesting that beside the warning label there is a smily face holding up two middle fingers and a message saying i something like " you will get your ass kicked off"

I just wanted to make a point on how gullible people are. I never would have touched anything in their account.

But the xmaddness had to be a typical "wigger" and delete the thread.

Er.. your going to get negged again and xmaddness can't delete threads to my knowledge.

Nice of you to stop by, see ya.

Cheers:

BTW your last post got hit with a couple of Negatives. (A bunch of antipoints & 1 moderator.)
    DjM

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Hmm.. wigger.. This isn't the place for you.. And yes we are very corrupt and power hungry maniacal fools. You will not survive here.. By the way.. that e-mail address has been signed up for about 200 different spams and newsletters.. Should be about 500 by the time you read this. Enjoy...

Banned
    I deleted those threads, and I'll delete them again if you keep on posting that ****. Now hush.

Now if you wanna get mad at Negative and call him the name you called xmaddness, you will be flamed ( Neg is FlameKing) and you'll probably be banned.

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Hmm... I don't know what the "fuss" is all about, but if xmadness and negative both say similar things then I have a big clue who is right... perhaps we are corrupt?

bobmiller567, it's a very bad time to piss people off, many want to balance their antipoints. Therefor probably goodbye. AO is corrupt

Oh BTW.. I never spammed him.. I was just kidding.. 700 in ten minutes? I'm good, but not THAT good.. lol

lol.. Yeah what was he two posts and he got banned? Sad, he never introduced himself or anything. But if your going to come here and flame and post bad posts, writing an intro is just a waste, you'll be banned.

He was attempting the old.. How to hack hotmail thing where you end up sending your email and password to an email he has. Some people are just born lame.. And he tried it twice on two different threads.