Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Expert: Asteroid May Hit Earth but Don't Panic"

I think as the time comes closer to the expected date of impact (2019; considering it's all true), we'll hear much more about it on the news.

News Flash

Giant rocks are falling from the sky. Looks like the end of life as we know it.

More on the seven o’clock report
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Old Fart
    Last report I heard ruled out the 2019 date...I'll try to find the link and edit my post when I do.

EDIT: As promised... http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99992606
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Kwiep
    HAHA... I was in some amateur astronomy group some while ago and they had all kinds off this information. They had a computer system or acces to one with a database of rocks who could "probably" hit earth in the next 100 years. There were thousents and even more and nobody even bother looking at it. There were several who already would have destoyed earth ages ago...and well because earth still exists, I don't think it would be any problem. and of course all the firepower earth has . Who cares about hostile aliens...we can blow away half the solarsystem just for fun. They already fled years ago .
    Double Dutch

You know this poses another. What would you do if you knew you had only 17 years more to live? Hmm.

Oops, i just re-read my post, " ......another question." Sorry.

I agree that in 17 years alot could happen. It could be knocked off its course, or knock some other rocks to send them this way. Nature is so fickle
    Danis
    >> >: (^) ADION - {spread}

get hammers