Thread: Mysterious critics

Mysterious critics

I posted the question "What kind of threads should I post to get antipoints?"
    Now I am being warned that I may be banned. I didn't spam, flame or ask "how to hack hotmail" questions. If you have a problem with what I wrote tell me. Do not give me negative anti points.

You will be banned for this post no doubt. Stop whinning.... Just leave now with dignity...

fyi... I negged you for the last post for not reading the FAQ's. There has been multiple Threads that went suicidal for question on how to recieve AP's. You EARN them by helping other members.

I hope your attitude towards life is better than that, otherwise you are on a rollercoaster ride to nowhere.Your manners we cannot even talk about because there aren't any.AO explaines everything you need to do,follow etc!!!!!!! like Joey_Batch_File has mentioned.
    Practise what you preach.

When I first came to this site I was a total newbie, to computers and to this site.

Now I am not a "newbie" to AO anymore but sure as hell am still an newbie to security and computers. One thing I have definately learned is if you read what is posted on the site, you WILL learn, sometimes despite yourself.

If you want to know what type of posts get positive AP, use your head and follow by example. Read and you will get it.

Sorry about the negs ...

nielad2001,

I posted a similar thread once upon a time, I nearly got banned, only I still feel I was attacked because I was dissing a script kiddy. Fortunatly I deleted the post before it went suicidal...you might do the same, as that is where this one will go. Read, read, and read some more, think about your posts, and if you think your view can make a difference then post it, also, search the site for answers before you start a new thread, posting something that has already been covered in another thread will get you banned real quick too.

I posted the question "What kind of threads should I post to get antipoints?"
    Now I am being warned that I may be banned. I didn't spam, flame or ask "how to hack hotmail" questions. If you have a problem with what I wrote tell me. Do not give me negative anti points.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

nielad2001,

Read the FAQ's, have a good browse through the forums, and heed to the good advice of the other posters here.

Remember, you can please some of the people some of the time, you can even please all of the people some of the time, but you will never please all of the people all of the time - dont take things to heart and don't complain. It is a matter of just taking things on the chin, roll with the punches and accepting that your views are not always those of others.

I think it takes time to develop an online personality here that is recognised and accepted by the community, so keep your posts informative (either Q or A), polite and helpful - it will go a long way.