View Poll Results: Has this happened to you?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 16.67%
  • No

5 83.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On the Can reading

On the Can reading

Just something to break the tedium. Enquireing minds want to know.
    Alternate realities celebrate reality. If you cant handle the reality your in, then you wont be able to handle the one your attempting to escape to.

Hmm,
    I usually read my la>>P<<top when I am on the can. I was kind of wondering what a laBtop was, but then thought that it might some new invention or kind of computer. ;Þ

it's riddled with typos but I can't edit my own poll
    Alternate realities celebrate reality. If you cant handle the reality your in, then you wont be able to handle the one your attempting to escape to.

anything that is around. usually sci-fi magazines; galapogos, by kurt vonngegut; comics when i'm at work.

ok that was prolly WAAY too much info. sorry all.
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

who reads the bible on the can? thats some heavy reading for a bathroom, wheres the MAIXM, or Stuff or ummmm..........maximum pc? you know the good stuff

Originally posted here by Suppoko
    who reads the bible on the can? thats some heavy reading for a bathroom, wheres the MAIXM, or Stuff or ummmm..........maximum pc? you know the good stuff
    I don't care about who reads Maxim and I was going to list a computer magazine but then I came accross the problem of which one?

None of the above -

Current library next to the "throne" consists of Using Linux, Maximum Linux Security and Real World Linux Security .... sad, but true !! amazing how many tips you can pick up in those undisturbed moments

Any MS manual will do. (no pun intended) That way you have some paper to ummmm 'finish the job' with.

DOH

At work I play a game on my Sony Clie', great use for a PDA.... If I'm at home, I usually browse the CyberGuys Catolog... www.cyberguys.com

Old Fart
    I once knew a guy who loved to read the local newspaper in the bathroom. In fact, he spent so much time in the bathroom reading the paper that speculation began to circulate that if one were to open a paper in front of him that it would induce an involuntary BM no matter where he was.

Personally, I come down in the computer mag. camp cause newspapers are to difficult to maneuver from a seated position with no flat surface (save the floor, and that would just be too nasty).
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...