can u

Thread: can u

can u

got to tell this.....
    1. what's the difference between p4-1.5,1.6,1.7,why every one is prefering only 1.5,i have heard that 1.6 and 1.7 are having problems ,is that true...,

2.if the ram speed is more than the microprocessor,what will happen,

3.if the fan to the microprocessor is stopped for 10sec while the pc is running,i heard that the micro processor will crash,is that true.. why?
    when floods come fishes eat ants
    when floods go down ants eat fish
    life is like that........

Interesting questions.
    1. the difference between the 1.5, 1.6, and 1.7 is just their clock speeds. The 1.6 can process about 600 thousand more instructions per second than the slower 1.5 (hrms...600 thousand or 600 more instructions?). I haven't heard anything about the 1.5 being better than then 1.6 and 1.7, but maybe it's just that intel rushed the production of those chips a bit.

2. Well..i don't think that is possible at the moment. The highest speed for DDRAM is 233mhz i think..or something along those lines. But what would happen? Nothing really...your processer will still only process the maximum amount of instructions it can do a second. So lets say your processor can do 1.5 Ghz of instructions per second, then it will still only process that much even if it had a 'super' ram running at 2Ghz. (very unlikely)

3. Crash? I'm not sure you would call it crashing. I think a better discription would be that it melts, or self destructs. The processor would just create too much heat, and ...well melt itself. But i think it only begins to melt/get damaged when the processor is running at around 70 degrees celcius. (would most probally happen if you overclocked your 300Mhz processor to about 2Ghz...hehehe) But why would your fan be off for 10 seconds anyway?

script language=\"M$cript\";
    function beginError(bsod) {
    return true; } = beginError;