Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BlackHat in Antionline!

BlackHat in Antionline!

After you finish reading this look at the 10 newest members list. I have heard of someone like this. He/she/they put "hack" in front of the website they are about to hack. Did someone in charge spot this? I can't remember where I heard about this hacker though. Will someone do something about this hacker?
    My deepest concerns for antionline
    -nielad2001

i wouldn't be concerned the last time someone tried to deface/hack AO it took them 31,000 trys before they succeded(sp? lol) and people like that are usually skript kiddies...so yeah.. i wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Old Fart
    HEH...hacking this place is about as smart as being confined to a wheelchair underneath a hornets nest and shooting at it with a slingshot. You did the right thing by pointing it out though...nice move.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Sorry most BlackHats today are more like skid marks in the undies, hershey marks on a comfortor or a bad rim mark looking for a boyfriend. Other wise know as bad personal hygene. Please excuse this person it is not him it is his cousin and next week they are scheduled to appear on Jerry Springer. Quick ya'all black hats Jerry pays for a free vacation to his place ya'all can rub Steves head and bring your cousin an all.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

well Palemoon, I have to admit.. that's the best/funniest comment I've seen today

Damnit, I never get palemoon's posts. Am I the only one? I mean, it seems like you have to go to some palemoon school to understand what he is posting. C'mon palemoon, we all now get how kewl you are, but plz post somethin that makes sense!!

Old Fart
    allenb1963 quickly FTPs an illicit copy of palemoontranslator.exe over to khakisrule...enjoy!!!
    Al

Don't worry, Be happy.....
    It's summer and all the BlackHat's have gone away for the summer (I wish)
    Ach.....I don't think you have ANY thing to worry about... AO is "Fairly" safe, but not completly.....no system is COMPLETLY safe .....hehehehe <Grin>

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Just curious, who was this blackhat??

Old Fart
    speculation has it that he was actually nielad2001, hackantionline, and bobmiller567. Evidently I'm not the only schizophrenic in this community, and neither am I.
    Al