Thanks Allen my father passed also very fast but even in his death lived what he spoke to me about in death he made his contribution to make others life better, a kidney here, another there, 1/2 a liver here and there sight to another and to children he left skin for grafts so they may have a life. His day begain when a saw was powered by his own a a tool, to the point where I now have but one item of his craft and art LOL minus a few finger tips on his part. Then I grow up and have this tool this thing called a computer, humm saws cut down forests and still do, code cuts down the web. So everyone will one day become old see lots of code cutting down the web like a hand drawn saw in a virgin forest. So is the baggage of elders and mentors. I cannot act upon the web in my code or out here then I do in life, this tool is not mine alone and code is like knowing the tools of a carpenter but cannot craft a part of a house or provide a item of furnture in it. Just how to break the windows a set fire in short sort of tip over the outhouse. I have only my answers and only want to mentor and share with those younger that may have never known a father, and I will state this has nothing to do with a mother, she is the most valued one with her gave you your very life.