how can i hack with out trojan in subseven?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how can i hack with out trojan in subseven?

how can i hack with out trojan in subseven?

hi all someone know how can i hack in subseven or any kind of program with out a trojen?
    Share on Google+

Umm...well...You can try to study the trojans reactions...If u r running windows,then startup a hyperterminal session and make it listen on port 1243 and other ports sub7 is ussually installed...someone will surely try to connect to u and you will c what the client application is 'typing'.
    P.S. If u don't know how to make Hyperterminal listen on a port consult some tutorial or ask on IRC...
    Share on Google+

thank you

ok i think i know how thank you allot
    Share on Google+

woh, ive heard some bad questions before but this is the WOREST

#1 we are a SECURITY SITE
    #2 no one here is going to teach u to hack
    #3 good luck finding anyone to teach u how to hack
    #4 ur takeing advice from someone who has 2 red box's already

im done wasteing my time explain why you are an idiot

--NetSyN
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..
    Share on Google+

Re: how can i hack with out trojan in subseven?

Originally posted here by SHABE_15
    hi all someone know how can i hack in subseven or any kind of program with out a trojen?
    Can you please explain what you are trying to do in more detail - are you trying to find out how sub7 (or any other trojan) works? Are you trying to hack someone's computer without first having to install sub7 on their computer? Actually, if it's the latter, it would probably be best not to respond
    Share on Google+

firsh of all your are an idiot nt me and secend i find the site address in hack site list so i didn't know ok
    Share on Google+

oh wow broken english, u sure did make me look stupid .... lmfao

if you are going to try to speak english.. at least use the spell checker once in a while rather then just looking like your guessing
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..
    Share on Google+

i'm traing to hack other computer with out puting trajen in the computer i know that possible becuse i have ben attack be a hacker with out having the trojen in my computer 100% sure
    Share on Google+

are you a media whore? cause u consider sub7 hacking... ive only seen idiots and media whores consider sub7 or any RAT as "hacking"
    Share on Google+

If someone compromised your system, and they used sub7, then you have the trojan installed on your computer. It's that simple, no matter how '100% sure' you are.
    Share on Google+