Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how can i hack with out trojan in subseven?

HEY!The man asked a question and he got his answer.Why prolongue this conversation?And I don't mind ppl asking questions like this.

i'm sure

i'm sure because i have norton internet security and norton antivirus and no bady can put a trojen in my computer with out that me norton internet security block hem and also if i had i trojen my norotn antivirus was detect him in a secend i know it i all ready test it

i'm sure because i have norton internet security and norton antivirus and no bady can put a trojen in my computer with out that me norton internet security block hem and also if i had i trojen my norotn antivirus was detect him in a secend i know it i all ready test it
    ummmm but norton and the likes can only check for known virii - is your version completely up-to-date?? Also if someone codes their own virii/trojan then norton ain't gonna pick up on it.....oh but if I were you I wouldn't continue this line of questioning - am very surrprised you ain't been neg'd to suicide already!

v_Ln