Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New AO Feature I Just Discovered

New AO Feature I Just Discovered

I never had anyone point this feature out before so i figured id mention it

Its not very often we use the IGNORE function but i have found this out

The original poster of this topic, SHABE_15, has you on their ignore list. You are unable to reply to the threads they start.

So i think this is a very brilliant idea to keep lamers out of ur threads... Dont like what a user is saying? PUT HIM ON IGNORE and he wont be able to responde to ur thread!

this woulda been lovely if ever pointed out because it could have stop many useless post to many of our threads!

has anyone elese noticed this feature before ? and has it been posted by JP as a feature??

--NetSyN
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

I havn't noticed it. What we need to do is make a list of all the spammers/script kiddies (Like SHABE_15 as I was reading) and put it into a text, and each time you post a new thread, put them on the ignore list
    Search First Ask Second. www.google.com

and each time you post a new thread, put them on the ignore list
    you won't have to do it each time.. once a person is on the list, they stay there until you take them off.

I had noticed it before but I thought it was for ignoring any pm's from that person

shabe 15 is great

well.. well.. hackantionline.. swordmaster/nielsad2001
    you can put me on your ignore list to stop me from replying to YOUR threads .. but that won't
    stop me from replying under someone else's..

so.. am i to assume that you are shabe_15 as well as swordmaster and nielsad2001 ?

how many more nicks do you have up your sleeve ?

and to think I tried to help you out .. i guess that was a mistake

<rant> hackantionline nieslad2001 whoever u r u just ruined a perfectly good thread that is really ignorant u fecker u should apologies to netsyn and the rest of the ppl who`s threads u ruined and again u r a wan**r </rant>

BTW nice find netsyn sorry for this in your thread
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Originally posted here by sumdumguy
    well.. well.. hackantionline.. swordmaster/nielsad2001
    Sum, just an FYI... The lamer in question was and is not Swordmaster, he is just trying to get swordmaster banned. Here is a thread in which HackAnti gives swordmaster some really rude advice http://www.antionline.com/showthread...readid=232949. Another thing HackAnti has used the top three current names in the banned list. So we all know he will be back yet again.... .... HackAnti placed me on the ignore, when I attempted to list all his previous names, and methods to identify him when he comes back... IE his signature...

Yes I noticed it a long time ago and one can even see who is ignoring them. However you cannot ignore a Moderator so ya still gotta be good cause they can see all threads
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

i noticed it before but i wasnt sure what exactly it did, originally i thought it just hid there posts from you seeing them and hid yours from them :S
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

-> Thanks for the info on the IGNORE function.
    Obey All Orders Without Question...The comfort you\'ve demanded is now mandatory. --Jello Biafra