Please help me anyone, and fast!!!please - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please help me anyone, and fast!!!please

Umm, maybe I didn't understand you correctly, but how are you here if you 'can't get passed' the password prompt? Again, maybe I misunderstood you.
    Share on Google+

p[ersonally to me it sounds like hes tryig to get us to give him ways to get pass the password on a differetn system.. i could be wrong and he could be ligit... but it sounds kinda fishy to me...

dont neg me cause im not actually blaming you.. im jsut throwing out the idea.
    Share on Google+

The link Techie chick posted should work ( http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/ ) This method works well and i was goin to reccomend it. trials
    If its not broken it can still be inproved.
    Share on Google+

I canīt do somethings in dos it will not work. I only get to administrator as a user name and it want a password i never had one but when i install a router then the problem whas there . When i reboot the computer ask for password WHAY???

How can i bypass it? Please help mee

Originally posted here by TechieChick
    Are you trying to access a win2k box from across the network and are being asked for a password? I'm not fully understanding what your question is.
    I can get in on my computor now i had a automatic login but now it asking for the password i never created or never made!!!
    buble
    Share on Google+

Have you considered a full re-install? This may be the only way out of your problem.

Cheers:
    DjM
    Share on Google+

TechieChick
    The link works just fine..you have to read the directions at the bottom of the page.
    Share on Google+

okej but that want work i cant change anything is there another way?

hi again

i have no ide what this talk about me being out to cause trouble is, im just a guy from sweden who call my self swordmaster, wich i made up. Im no good in english, i admit that, sorry.
    I just wanna get some help here, not cause trouble at all. I havent added anyone to my ignore list at all.

____________________________________________________--------------------------------

when i first installed win2k i never neded to make a password at all, i worked without it. The thing is i have never created a password that i could change.

another thing, this network is at my home between my fathers computer and mine, so i have every right i need to acess the computer.

where can i get these recovery disks you talk about
    buble
    Share on Google+

If it doesnt work just wipe the hard drive and re-install everything.
    Share on Google+

One other option to check on a win2k box if you've installed a router - when you get the logon prompt, click the 'Details' button, and make sure that you are logging into YOUR PC, not a network. Its possible that by connecting the router, your windows networking has been changed by adding microsoft networking components - choosing to logon to the PC and not the network might solve the problem.

just a thought,
    LeeryOne
    Just finished a 2 part Linux firewalling tutorial using Firestarter (basic and advanced customization) .....
    Share on Google+

thing is that i need the files on the disk
    buble
    Share on Google+