Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please help me anyone, and fast!!!please

Umm, maybe I didn't understand you correctly, but how are you here if you 'can't get passed' the password prompt? Again, maybe I misunderstood you.

p[ersonally to me it sounds like hes tryig to get us to give him ways to get pass the password on a differetn system.. i could be wrong and he could be ligit... but it sounds kinda fishy to me...

dont neg me cause im not actually blaming you.. im jsut throwing out the idea.
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

The link Techie chick posted should work ( http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/ ) This method works well and i was goin to reccomend it. trials
    If its not broken it can still be inproved.

I canĀ“t do somethings in dos it will not work. I only get to administrator as a user name and it want a password i never had one but when i install a router then the problem whas there . When i reboot the computer ask for password WHAY???

How can i bypass it? Please help mee

Originally posted here by TechieChick
    Are you trying to access a win2k box from across the network and are being asked for a password? I'm not fully understanding what your question is.
    I can get in on my computor now i had a automatic login but now it asking for the password i never created or never made!!!
    buble

Have you considered a full re-install? This may be the only way out of your problem.

Cheers:
    DjM

TechieChick
    The link works just fine..you have to read the directions at the bottom of the page.

okej but that want work i cant change anything is there another way?

hi again

i have no ide what this talk about me being out to cause trouble is, im just a guy from sweden who call my self swordmaster, wich i made up. Im no good in english, i admit that, sorry.
    I just wanna get some help here, not cause trouble at all. I havent added anyone to my ignore list at all.

____________________________________________________--------------------------------

when i first installed win2k i never neded to make a password at all, i worked without it. The thing is i have never created a password that i could change.

another thing, this network is at my home between my fathers computer and mine, so i have every right i need to acess the computer.

where can i get these recovery disks you talk about
    buble

If it doesnt work just wipe the hard drive and re-install everything.

One other option to check on a win2k box if you've installed a router - when you get the logon prompt, click the 'Details' button, and make sure that you are logging into YOUR PC, not a network. Its possible that by connecting the router, your windows networking has been changed by adding microsoft networking components - choosing to logon to the PC and not the network might solve the problem.

just a thought,
    LeeryOne
    Just finished a 2 part Linux firewalling tutorial using Firestarter (basic and advanced customization) .....

thing is that i need the files on the disk
    buble