Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please help me anyone, and fast!!!please

TechieChick
    If the OS was factory loaded and you never changed the password, chances are it's Administrator and the pw is blank.

its says that its wrong and that i should write that right one

can you get past it in anyway
    buble

Hi mom!
    You said you were installing a router? Did you disconnect that router again? Maybe you are trying to connect to some network without you realising it?
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

no its not that, but when i was fiddeling with the network
    it asked me something like this but in swedish

do you want everyone to have one password and username each or do you wanna asume that the same person it logging in everytime

check button # a usernam and password must be typed in every time or

check button # asume that the same person is logging in always
    buble

don't help out swordmaster / hackantionline.. he's out to cause problems..

as hackantionline he's already added me to his.. ignore users list..

I say, either neg him to death or ignore him..

and to you swordmaster/"not-able-to"-hackantionline go find a new playground

Hi mom!
    Gawd, -another- witchhunt. Before people freak out, do some checking.

Swordmasters' English is clearly written by someone who doesn't have English as his native language. Nielad2001's English is much better however. You could do some serious damage just shouting things you picked up somewhere like this. Just because that hackantionline-guy made one post with just the word swordmaster in it, doesn't mean that he actually is swordmaster. This kindof reminds me of that poem that GreekGoddess posted...

Apart from that, why whould hackantionline bring this kind of posts to his own treath? Just to fool us around, make us believe he's not Swordmaster? If so, why does he 'confess' in another thread?
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

TechieChick
    Ok..call me a cynic, but I'm hoping this is your system and you're going to need to be at that systems keyboard. This is NOT a remote fix.

http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/

oops.. sorry.. you're right Guss.. it's not right that I assumed that his confession to being Swordmaster to be legit.. he very well could be lying..

thanks for pointing that out

the link that you gave me didnt work. cant get to the sam file
    buble

When you first setup the system, it should have requested that you set up some emergency recovery floppies. Boot from those and you should be all right. They should allow the ability to reset the admin password if you do not recall what it was.
    If you don't have your own emergency recovery floppies that you had created, you may want to borrow someone elses and see if they will work for you. I've only seen that work once though.. So good luck.
    Hope this helps,

Regards.

edit :
    sorry, I won't be offering any assistance on getting through via a network connection. If it is not your system and you don't have physical access to it, then you are really just SOL.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"