Thread: Java Virtual Machine HELP ! ! ! !

Java Virtual Machine HELP ! ! ! !

Hi i have wind0w$ XP pro and it doesn't have the java virtual machine, and i don't find it in the micro$oft website and i try wind0w$ update and is not there, and when a was promt that i dont have th java virtual machine i press DOwnload on the dialog box and it say that java virtual machine is no longer available. . .
    does anyone what can i use to replace, or too use instead of java virtual machine ? ?

I believe that is because MS is a bit of a biatch, I used to like them and was annoyed when they had those anti-trust problems, but when I first heard XP was going to come out without java support, it was pretty maddening. But I am fairly sure you can download it from http://www.sun.com They make it, and I think I heard that people with XP were downloading java from there.

http://java.sun.com Please do not write in that 31337 h4x0r t41|<. I think it makes people look really lame.
    Search First Ask Second. www.google.com

?????

thanks for the fast response

but i dont understadn this :

[Quote]Please do not write in that 31337 h4x0r t41|<. I think it makes people look really lame.[Quote]

The Iceman Cometh
    Microsoft originally pulled the JVM from the WindowsUpdate site a few weeks ago because it was planning on including it within XP SP1. Since then, however, they added it back onto the Windows Update site, so you should be able to get it there (I recently downloaded it from there without a problem). If you can't find it on the Sun site, let me know, and I can e-mail the file to you.

AJ

Thing is, most of the people who write things like l33t are considered lame, that is what army meant. It doesn't look as cool as some people think. It is just a suggestion though, and most people won't mind it.

but who wrote l33t ? ? ?

We have had trouble with Java and we were originally getting Java for XP from microsoft and suddenly they stopped it howerver you can get it from www.sun.com
    The Worst Foe Lies Within The Self

gabe, you didnt write "l33t." you wrote "wind0w$. "
    i think that was what army was talking about.

trans: 31337 h4x0r t41|< = eleet haxor talk
    or in english = elite hacker talk

it is pretty lame.
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?