Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost Love Poem *by netsyn*

Lost Love Poem *by netsyn*

the girl that took my virginity told me she no longer loved me and did not want to speak to me again because i wasnt any fun for her anymore because the relationship was to much for her to take at the age of 16...

wrote this just to get it off my chest
    dont bother checking it for being stolen... i wrote it all by myself within 10 mins

We started a relationships on the rocks
    I always felt like i was in a box
    Understanding you was hard to do
    I found myself always asking why you
    Then i already knew
    That there was nothing i wanted more to do
    Then to just be there to kiss you

I felt like i always made you sad
    Always felt like you thought i was mad
    I loved the way you nudge me
    Or made me scream "oh fudge you"
    I even miss the way you could bother me
    Cause it was just showing you followed me

I hate the fact that it must end
    But i understand why you wont bend
    But i dont want to sit here and beg
    Life is to great to be so veg
    I just want you to know even if you say you dont
    You cant stop loveing why? because you wont

Rember the time we sat outside at night in the cold?
    And your rubbed against me and i felt bold
    We forgot the things that were wrong with us
    And there was a strong cold gust
    I leaned in and let you kiss me
    I knew then how you missed me

I never want to not be able to say hi
    Or have you hang up on me with no bye
    I dont care how much we fight
    Ill try to fix it with all my might
    Its not a game its not a dance
    So please lets just give it a last chance

Weve given it so many or so you say
    But without you i dont want the day
    Without you the sun is not bright
    Without you there would be no reason to write
    Without you i will continue to cry
    Without you why not die?

I dont expect you to take me back ever again
    I dont expect you to let it begin
    I dont know why i wrote this to you
    I dont want no boo-hoo
    All i need is for you to say youll call me soon
    And let me say something to you

Love,
    Steven

--NetSyN (steve)
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

This probably won't help dood....But I'll try. I have been married, going on 21 years come September. We are not going to be together much longer...We cannot agree on anything any longer. I have given up my job, my whole source of income, so I would have the time to partner with a dear friend in an ISP business in the rural midwest. Then I find myself thrust into a board seat for a non-profit political advocate group. I have to make appearences at town and county meetings, all political events, I am on the campaign commitee to elect a new city Mayor. Not to mention the only real computer tech in this area. I am working towards a goal to re-vitalize our city and county, which in turn will bring business and commerce back to the area and line the pockets of our citizens, instead of the one-horse, good=ol-boy network that has been in control since the 1880's. Dammit! I did not mean to sound like a politician...long story - Short form :

I have given up my security to follow a cause I believe in. Now she is trying everything in the book to convince herself that I don't love her anymore and that she is ugly. I will not put up with her whining, if she is not part of the solution, then she is part of the problem. I guess what I am trying to say here is that my perception is that she was your first love and now she says get the f**k outa my life. This very thing happened to me when I was 17, I worshipped the ground this girl walked on. And I still, to this day, Love her with all my heart.

You will never stop loving her...no matter what happens. But the strong will survive as the meek suffer. You will consider this a lesson that will repeat itself over and over
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

Nice poem.

Thumbs up Back together?

Hey Steve,
    My wife and I are still hanging in there, did you get back with your girl? Whats up friend. I did not get to much of a reception from you in my thread in room 63.....
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

My first love was in high school and she was a ****ing bitch now that I have the benefit of hindsight. She said she loved me, went on school camp, ****ed some other guy(s)? and got pregnent and then came to me for help. Lucky for me I wasn't so pussy whipped that I didn't realise that I had to cut my losses.

NetSyn: I'll feel you man, we've all been there. The fact is you just gotta stop relying on other people to fit into some ideal perception that you have in the belief that it will make you happy. You'll never be happy until you realise that being happy isn't about meeting a set of conditions of people/things that you want in your life. If you want to be happy, you just choose to be happy. That's it. It really is that simple. It's easier said than done though.

The only good thing that I gained from my first torrid adventures in the land of love is that I now realise that before you can love anyone else, you have to love yourself. I also know that I will never again allow a female to control my happiness. It's funny how when you finally realise all this **** and put it into practise, suddenly it's the girls begging you not to leave.
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

Reminds me of an old ICP song... Warning: Contains very naughty language.

ICP - Bitches

BITCH! WHAT THE ****?!
    What are you trying to do to me?
    You wasn't true to me
    When I was locked up you ****ed something like 34 guys
    [Rrrghh!]But I let that slide
    'Cuz your ass is big, and your titties is fat
    I wanted to **** THAT
    But **** THAT
    I never gave a **** THAT, you put me through the courts [AND?]
    And gave me genital warts
    Now I stack my .9, I'm goin' for the knees
    I'ma blow 'em out and give your neck a squeeze
    [Aggghhh! Whoo!]As you're standing there, I'ma be like BITCH!
    [Ha ha!]You know you done ****ed up, right?

Girl you know I love you, but now you gotta die
    [Now you gotta die, now you gotta die]
    Girl you know I love you, but now you gotta DIE
    [Never wanted it like that]
    An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure...

Steve, like most before me have said, most of us have been there before. I dated a girl for almost seven years through high school and most of college. During my senior year, she pulled out the "let's be friends" card and I was literally crushed for quite some time. I am not ashamed to say that I truly loved her and I probably will for the rest of my life, BUT, I am confident that life will be better without her in it. In hindsight, there were a lot of things with our relationship that created co-dependency instead of independent co-existence. It's been 6 years since that relationship ended and, as "smirc" stated, you have to love yourself before you can love another! Without self-love, relationships sometimes don't work...

I'm not going to give you the old "there are other fish in the sea" speech... I didn't want to hear it then and I bet you don't want to hear it now. Just know that you have a whole community here to support you!

...aberration...
    [shadow]
    \"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.\"
    ~ Albert Einstein ~ [/shadow]

Net,

Doc Love
    You can check out that site, read the doc love articles and it'll help you build a strong foundation in your future relationships so you wont be hurt/confused/ ever again.
    Good Luck.
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.-Reaper Man

Actually a really good poem!

I know losing love hurts.... But I don´t know how to make it stop!
    I breathe, therefore I am!
    I type, therefore I live!
    [shadow]I love, therfore I die![/shadow]

Sorry man, I'm sure it wasn't meant to be if it ended like that.
    Good poem.

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.