Thread: Bandwith Throttling

Banned

Bandwith Throttling

I have a small network (2 computers) set up in my building... Right now we have ICS and file sharing... When I check my bandwith its half of what it used to be, Im guessing that the other person has the other half... I was wondering if it is possible to reduce that to 15-20% for that person.... So instead of having 300K of the conection they would have 100...

Thanks in advance

During a review of the hospital facilities, the Director and Doctor walking down the ward notice a man jerking off. The Director asks the Doctor, you wanna explain that.... The Doctor then explains that the patient has a rare disease where sperm fills in his testicals and that he needs to ejaculate once an hour to releave the pressure or he can die. Well, the Director says, that sounds logical. As the Director and Doctor continue down the ward, they happen by a nurse giving a patient head.... The Director turns to the Doctor, "How you gonna explain that", the Doctor calmly turns to the Director and says."Same disease, better health care plan".

Banned
    What does that have to do with anything?

Old Fart
    I found a little tool called 'FASTCopy' that will let you slice your connection in kbps or by %. I'm not sure if it is what you need or not, but you can download it for 30 day evaluation at the link below. I hope this helped!

http://www.softlinkusa.com/bandwidth.php3?ID=fast
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

PureExtacy: Stop posting the same lame joke in every post... or you'll get banned..but people like you will go back under a different name and be just as annoying...