Thread: Micr0$0ft is planning what could end up being quite a shock for the Window$ XP. . .

Micr0$0ft is planning what could end up being quite a shock for the Window$ XP. . .

Illegal XP owners beware, Microsoft has quite a suprise planned

Microsoft is planning what could end up being quite a shock for the Windows XP warez world, and what currently looks to be one of the most amazing moves made by Microsoft since Windows Product Activation was introduced.

Currently, Microsoft is in the works of completely rewriting the algorithm for the way Windows XP Corporate keys are generated, and is rewriting the code for Windows XP to recognize this new algorithm. This new code will be an added ‘feature’ of Service Pack 1 due out later this year.

At the present moment, an upgrade to Windows XP SP1 from Windows XP with no SP installation will not give any problems or errors about an invalid CD-Key on a corporate version of Windows XP. This is because the new algorithm feature has been switched off in SP1 upgrades. To get to see this new feature, you would have to slipstream SP1 into the Windows XP installation media and setup Windows. Once you’ve reached the CD-key, no current Corporate Windows XP key (none of the 75 that we’ve tried) will work, as they are all invalid. Even if a corporate key is managed to be found, the chances of it working when SP1 final comes out are slim to none, as Microsoft is rumored to ‘still be working on the algorithm for SP1 for Corporate customers’.
    . . . . . .

Read The complete article here http://www.astalavista.com/library/c.../xpwarez.shtml

The Iceman Cometh
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but this was already reported (by Khakisrule) here:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=232721

And was proven untrue (by me) here:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=232854

AJ

OPPSSS SORRY

Thanks avden for pointing that out how can i delete this thread ? ?

The Iceman Cometh
    Click on "Edit" on your original post. From there, click the little check box at the top (I believe on the left) to confirm that you want to delete the post and hit the delete button. It'll take a while (at least it has for me lately) but eventually it will delete your post, and since it's the first post in the thread, the entire thread will be deleted.

AJ

PS: Don't worry about it. It's an honest mistake. Try to search the archives before posting news articles, though. I know that the search doesn't always give you good results, but you may find out that something has already been posted. If you can't find it, but it has been posted, someone will let you know.

Good; maybe that will put and end to my windows update crack addiction.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

During a review of the hospital facilities, the Director and Doctor walking down the ward notice a man jerking off. The Director asks the Doctor, you wanna explain that.... The Doctor then explains that the patient has a rare disease where sperm fills in his testicals and that he needs to ejaculate once an hour to releave the pressure or he can die. Well, the Director says, that sounds logical. As the Director and Doctor continue down the ward, they happen by a nurse giving a patient head.... The Director turns to the Doctor, "How you gonna explain that", the Doctor calmly turns to the Director and says."Same disease, better health care plan".

Just Some Humor For Your Day. Smile =)~

relax, the best way for illegal users to activate the windows xp is to activate it by phone, and explain your situation. (i told the activating guy that my code just doesnt' work, and i didn't know why that happened, he just simply said ok and activate my windows.) my suggestion is that to call during the mid night, that seems to have a better chance to get your illegal software activated. hehe