Thread: Encase

Encase

Hey Guys does anybody know where I can get a copy of this program? What is the best program out there for Forensic research?

just do a quick search on www.google.com and search for "download encase" i just did a quick search for it and it came up with heaps of results...
    Just because you don\'t see it doesn\'t mean it\'s not there

The Iceman Cometh
    Guidance Software Inc. provides an opportunity to order a demo CD of Encase. The program itself is quite expensive, so, unless you need a law enforcement-level forensic tool, I would recommend finding a less expensive alternative for the time-being. The only businesses which I have worked with which have purchased individual licenses of Encase were businesses who specialized in data recovery, something which many far less expensive programs can do quite well. Do a search on Google for data recovery tools if you are interested in such a package.

AJ

PS: If you're trying to find the full version of Encase free for download, I suggest you go somewhere else. Many of the members of this site are software developers or work closely with software developers and do not condone software piracy.