Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite snack/music?

coke (just grab n go)
    pb and j sandwitches (just grab n go)
    its all about quick food

GreekGoddess
    Food: Whatever I'm hungry for, usually junk food, like sour worms or chocolate.
    Drink: Coffee, Pepsi, or Mountain Dew
    Music: Anything by Nine Inch Nails

Perhaps a random combination, but for my serious gaming or coding, it's Slurpees and Sunflower Seeds.

Don't ask me why.

As for music, serious coding requires melodic trance, ambient, or goa. I usually just grab some random tracks from MP3.com.
    /* You are not expected to understand this. */

Pepsi Is my favoutive drink whist on the computer I also drink a lot of water, I don't really eat whist on the computer, Which means after a hard nights destorying my friend at half life I am like a lion searching for food

GASOLINE AND CHEESE-NIPS!!

Well, only on thursdays...

For the rest of the time I drink buckets of coffee and cheesecurls dipped in butter.

Ironicly, I am VERY underweight...such a metabolism!

dipped in butter??

EWWWW, although i do like to make a sandwich that is peanut butter and hot fudge that is cold MmMmMm, so i guess i can't judge cheese curls and butter lol

just wondring, SirVentolin, have you tried cheesits? and if so, which do you like better? i've heard so much about them being better than cheesits, and being a cheesit addict, i wanted to know someones opinion who's tried both. i could just buy some, but.. oh well lol
    \"One wonders what would happen in a society in which there were no rules to break. Doubtless everyone would quickly die of boredom.\" -Susan Hawatch

ok. lol! while we're on the topic of strange combinations, here are a few of mine:

peperoni, black olives, sour cream and hershy syrup on pizza is fantastic.
    kessi: maxell house instacoffee and pepsi (but very volatile)
    steak marinated in a blackberry wine, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg.
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

Coffee Nicotine Coffee Nicotine Coffee Nicotine
    Piss Piss Piss
    Coffee Nicotine Coffee Nicotine
    Is it 2am or pm?

i drink Community coffee Jolt, (the new powerdrinks all suck, in my opinion) don't eat around the puter, and listen to oldschool rock from the 70's and metal from the 70's, 80's and early 90's