Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite snack/music?

Cool Favorite snack/music?

Hey all, i was wondering what's everyones favorite food, drink, and music they like the most when cruzin AO, coding, or just surfing the net? Mine is:
    pizza (any kind)
    mountain dew
    and very fast and very loud techno (helps me concentrate when its faster and louder)

Thanks for your comments

[shadow]~*Toxicmaniac*~[/shadow]

I like coffee, and lots of it.

As for food, I do not eat in the computer room.

Chinese food and classical(usually Bach or Mozart) when coding.

Pizza and trance(Paul Van Dyk) when surfing.

Some kind of pasta when gaming (no music.. Need to hear EVERYTHING!).

Water is my drink of choice.

yea, i need meager supplies when quaking it up, just a dew with a realllly long crazy straw, lmao

water, Barq's and ramen for just about anything I need to do. For codeing I'm all about ambient stuff, for gameing and surfing I'll pop in a Rammstein CD.
    Alternate realities celebrate reality. If you cant handle the reality your in, then you wont be able to handle the one your attempting to escape to.

I don't usually eat around my computer, but if so its normally something like pizza or a sandwich of some sort, and dr pepper is my beverage of choice, or sometimes iced tea. As for music, I normally just pick a 135+/- mp3 playlist and let it run, right now, my current list has about 63 songs to cycle through, with evertything from metal, folk, techno, and occasinally some george clinton!

zepherin > yeah, rammstein is pretty good for blowing people away to, either that or old Marilyn Manson.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Surprised no one drinks jolt anymore.
    Mafia = Organized Crime
    Government = Unorganized Crime

You people are pathetic. I drink a hacker's fav. drink..... r00tbeer. lol.. I can have almost everything while surfing or whatever but preferably, ramons and pepsi. I dunno, whatever is there I guess.

Ahh yes, jolt! good ole jolt, keeps yah ticking into the wee hours of the morning!! gotta love that stuff! Makes you a little shaky after a 12 pack of them in 4 hours lol!

Humm no food or drink in the computer room but since I am without one now LOL. Depends upon the time of day moring Coffee, lots, mid day usually water or green tea, evenings if I snack at the computer, maybe home smoked salmon s sip of wine cheese. Sorry other passion is cooking I eat well. As far as music am older and don't listen to much new stuff, far range from classic to Stevie Ray Vaughn, other old timers like Bill Miller, may put on a bit of Paul Horn now and then, a few Native American Indian Flute players, Rober Mirabal, humm eat and snak when I do usually not at the computer like the social aspects of sharing food with people as well as the music. Usually like my mind clear
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg