Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite snack/music?

mars bars and any music like saliva, local H, stabbing westward etc stuff in that style
    --=::[ LeNc}{ ]::=-- stealing your time for pathetic web sites since 1998

around computer, chex mix or cheesits, drink, rootbeer :-)
    \"One wonders what would happen in a society in which there were no rules to break. Doubtless everyone would quickly die of boredom.\" -Susan Hawatch

Food/Drink/Music

Hmm Let's see.
    Food: Chips, chocolate, whatever i find...KFC sometimes heh.
    Drink: Pepsi Max, Milo, Tea
    Music: Techno/Trance, Heavy Metal (usually In Flames or Rammstein et al), Garbage (atm)
    Life is a glitch in the universal program; death is just the programmer\'s way of debugging.

[off topic]

Can anybody tell me please what root beer is
    Thank you

[/off topic]
    monoton

lets see, since i dont have a job(only 14) i listen to a random list of everything at school, and ive got everything from all 3 hackers the movie(1 and 2) soundtracks on a playlist(techno/industrial) for while teaching myself to code, some marilyn manson, zombie, (heavy dark stuff) while surfing especially here :P and while gaming most of the time altenative stuff, the flys, silver chair, rhcp, offspring, living end etc... the later it gets the louder it gets...when it cant go up any more its time to go to bed and hope i can still hear in the morning
    drink: iced tea or lemonade, it provides a nice little kick when your about to fall asleep
    food: whatever's handy, maybe some ice cream and licorice?
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

Root beer aka sasparilla is a soda made from sassafras root, its got a large variety of different spices in it as well. a classic drink for the computer as far as im concerned. But dont put ice in it, ICK, it has to be freezer cold, or a BIG frosty mug works just as well. Also good with vanilla ice cream in it to make a root beer float...

Banned
    I love bagel bites (the minature bagle pizza) - Pepsi-Cola - and Some Rage Against The Machine..

Linkin Park does it for me musically... As for eats...

Mountain Dew and dognuts... because breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

Banned
    Jelly Belly Jelly Beans
    Arizona Green Tea w/ Ginseng & Honey
    The Bloodhound Gang

I personally would stick with...
    Smartfood (White Cheese Popcorn)
    Milk (Chocolate or White)
    80's New Wave...