favourite place to use your computer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: favourite place to use your computer

favourite place to use your computer

Y.A.U.T. (yet another useless thread)
    if i had a choice id have a kick ass laptop while sitting on the beach under a tree hehe
    --=::[ LeNc}{ ]::=-- stealing your time for pathetic web sites since 1998

The Iceman Cometh
    "Back seat... windows up... that's the way I like to..." hehehe

Seriously... If I want to relax I'll usually go to a cliff overlooking the ocean, or to a mountain somewhere (where it's quiet). If I don't want to travel, I usually just work in a lounge chair besides my pool. Gives me the chance to tan as well as get some work done. :-) (plus, it lets me access the 'net)

AJ

I'd be in my room, while my girlfriend of the time was sleeping, at my desk on my groovy computers I have right now. I'm happy.

I am waiting for NOKIA to release thier new Ditigal Cell Phone (6340) the big feature is wireless modem access. With my laptops IR port and IR on the phone and wireless modem I can be anywhere in the world and administer my network (as long as I can get a cell signal) So the beach, the pool side, the cruise ship... where ever as long as it is not in a cube in a cinder-block building with no windows... and phlorsent (I know I butchered the spelling, I have had two hours sleep and don't care...it was a bloody AD migration) lighting....
    My other Computer is a 4000 node Beowulf Custer

Thumbs down Re: favourite place to use your computer

Originally posted here by lench
    Y.A.U.T. (yet another useless thread)

You said it!

Confirm can you kill it???? LOL not a wise post for a newbie is not a usless place for useless threads.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

hmmm...my favorite place to use my computer...at a LAN party with lots of blondes in uh...nothing? :P cant think of anywhere id rather be, except maybe at an outdoor lan party in the caymans with lots of supermodels in nothing
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

I try to save some money to buy a laptop.

If I had one I would sit on the port in Hamburg, looking on the big ships and drinking some beer

The only problem is that there is no internet access.
    monoton

I would for sure be sitting in my huge, all glass house on the beach. I would be sitting in my very plush and comfy leather sofa, with my laptop accessing my wireless high speed lan. That would be just great, while also having a 40 inch or so flat screen tv on the walll accross the way, (as an extra monitor of course) anyways, dreams are great....
    Danis
    >> >: (^) ADION - {spread}

get hammers

**** the computer jsut have me and brooke together in one room NOT fighting