Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is Script Kiddie?

Talking Who is Script Kiddie?

Hi all,
    actually, who is Script Kiddie? One of the chatters in anti online chat asked himself, if there will ever be a topic or thread called "Who is Script Kiddie?" because there was a chatter with the nickname "ScriptKiddie"! Now, there is!-lol- Have a nice day (have an ice day)!

Anyway for what i know as script Kiddle is this
    1-A script kiddie writes (or more likely cuts and pastes) code without
    either having or desiring to have a mental model of what the code does , uses a any program and dosen't even care how that program came about.

2-An inexperienced and unskilled "hacker" who attempts
    to infiltrate or disrupt computer systems by running pre-fabricated scripts designed to crack those systems.
    someone looking for the easiest kill

Um... I wrote the definition of a newbie (lots of people mistook that def.) and I gave the definition of a script kiddie. Here it is: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=231526, read it, it has alot of information there, and some of my other posts in there have good tutorials if you need some.
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

Re: Who is Script Kiddie?

Originally posted here by jonesjones123
    Hi all,
    actually, who is Script Kiddie? One of the chatters in anti online chat asked himself, if there will ever be a topic or thread called "Who is Script Kiddie?" because there was a chatter with the nickname "ScriptKiddie"! Now, there is!-lol- Have a nice day (have an ice day)!
    so let me see if I got this right.... you started this thread, just because some kiddiot asked if there would be a thread titled "who is script kiddie?"

please dont waste posts like this.
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

A script kiddie is a dangerous little animal, in that it takes your guns (ala' the harder enemies in the quake games) and uses them against you. Fortunately, they're totally unaware of how these weapons work, and usually end up not being able to figure out how they work, so they stela someone elses.

Most of them belong to the phylum 31337, in the genus of Mastrobatorus, species rampantum.
    Hic ego barbarus, sum quillo non intelligor illis.
    Because they do not understand me, I am a barbarian.

I am Script Kiddie

nothing more or less then Cut N' Paste. Writing or publishing the code or warez oops DMCA. Kiddies know how to use notepad. Breaking stuff takes no knowledge, taking it a part putting it back together with no harm is another story. Thinks this thread should die kiddies have had to much time in the media lime light, like they don't lok for the next hook to the 5:00 PM news. Set a camera up on a street corner long enough there will be an accident but hey you reported it first...so is the media today. Delete the thread
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

I don't think he is asking "What is a script kiddie?" but "Who is a script kiddie?",
    strangely, I think he wants a list of people on AO that are Script Kiddies - weird

jones : am I right?
    \"Why is the bomb always gettin\' the last word?\" - Will Smith - Lost & Found (2005)

Banned

Re: Who is Script Kiddie?

Originally posted here by jonesjones123
    Hi all,
    Is it just me or does this thread make no sense? Are you asking who has the nick name Script Kiddie? or are you asking who is considered a script kiddie? and why does a question in the AO IRC about who is script kiddie have to be turned into a thread?

/me CONFUSED....

Well that was a real good first post here! did you come here just to make a mockery of our board?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”