Thread: create birth certificate?

Banned

Post create birth certificate?

This IS a genuin question.

how and where can i create a birth certificate and a Social Security number?

this is just a general question and would like some answers please+

How: You could have a kid and "create" one, sorta.

Where: Most do it in the bed... others in more odd places, but whatever gets the job done bro.

Ummm creating a birth certificate and social security number is illegal to the best of my knowledge. Granted I am from Canada but you are either obtaining copies of the certificates you already have or it is called FORGERY!!

This is definately not a site where someone is going to tell you how to do anything illegal.

Sorry wrong place.

I would have to agree with Zaggy, you are creating a conversation on an illegal subject. I would suggest possibly deleting this thread and looking elsewhere.....

lol This thread is classic but i have to agree with joey about deleting this thread before it turns suicidal.

Banned
    no, its not for me. its research for Uni. sorry i didnt tell you earlier, thats what i meant by genuin question

er0k
    Originally posted here by jehnx
    How: You could have a kid and "create" one, sorta.

Where: Most do it in the bed... others in more odd places, but whatever gets the job done bro.
    haha right on jehnxy cat, yet i would suggest another person to make the kid in the first place. then you have to wait 9 months for the birth certificate to process

Oh if at a University then you should know all about this sort of stuff, did you study any sort of US history? Lets see fake Birth you would have to first know how these numbers are issued by the Feds then take it to the State, and county level. Easy way is to as a woman bear a child and as a father give birth to this child and do the paper work. Humm SS level is the same way common for a smart University student this is basic US stuff levels in goverment and such in the US. Fake any of it now me thinks there is some place in Cubia for people as you DELETE THE THREAD!
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg