Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is.... The [FB-Army] Clan

Did someone say beer?
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Re: What is.... The [FB-Army] Clan

I might suggest not posting in roll call, that is supposed to ba a one time only post. I would have replied to you last post but cannot from the roll call forum. As for getting rid of the about to be banned message, the only way to get rid of that is by using the AO board by the rules, read the FAQs and that will answer all of your questions.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

I have absolutely no problem with you all.

So far I have not seen any "how do I hack hotmail" so why would I have a problem with you.

My advice.....stick it out it gets better and this community is a great community. Honest, in this I am not lying. The people here are really friendly and helpful.

i see clan, i see gaming, i think a bunch of script kiddies. if there is one thing i hate its script kiddies, so my mistake for taking you as that. lately this site has been drifting away from security and more towards regular basic computer stuff anyway, so as long as you keep the 37173 clan **** out then im glad your here.