AO Hours
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AO Hours

Post AO Hours

I was just wondering, how much does everyone surf AO everyday? Like, give me an average of hours based on hours per day and hours per week. Mine would be, 4-5 hours a day and around a maximum of 30-35 hours a week. What are your hours on AO?

Old Fart
    Probably roughly the same as yours, JCHosting Admin.
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

I surf this site roughly double the amount you do every day. I don't post a WHOLE lot, but I do come on here all the time.

Hmm.. During the summer, my time is doubled but during the fall/spring/winter, my time is the time above. Anyone else?

I almost live here
    I spend about 50 hours a week here
    I work funny hours,i work 12 hour shifts 2 day, 2 night ,4 days off
    So i have plenty of time
    Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.....

The Iceman Cometh
    Generally, while I'm doing any work at home (either working on a client's computer, troubleshooting remote systems/networks, updating my business's finances, etc.) I'm also on here... I'd say average of 2-3 hours a day when not working, and 6-8 if I'm working.

Lately, I've been on the website about 4 hours, and spending time having conversations in IRC about 6 hours. Usually I idle in IRC if my computer is up.

erm, I'd say I spend about 2 hours a day here max.
    but normally that's in short bursts of like 10 mins or something. Post something, wait come back, you know the drill.

\"Why is the bomb always gettin\' the last word?\" - Will Smith - Lost & Found (2005)

hmmm...i think im in the same area as jhenx, except that if you watched me, it would say i was here 24hrs a day because theres always a AO window up, but actually here, id say probably about 14 hrs a day, somedays more somedays less, that means im here about 98hrs a week, wow, if i could just get paid for this id be set

i think my schedule is something like...get up(about 10)eat, get online(here and mail),go riding(bout 12 or 1)comeback and get online again(bout 2 or 3)find some dinner(bout 9)get back online(bout 9.30)maybe play some games, and be here til about 2 or 3...that adds up, about 14 dunno what i would do without a computer
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.