Hey All,

A few weeks ago, some of us were (braging, gloathing) about the deals we got at yardsales, thrift stores and so for computer equipment and so. I was thinking, that while some of us may have 'puter 'ware layin' around collecting dust, it might be of some use to others on this site.

What I'm proposing is an auction section to this site for; computer parts, software, manuals, gear, and non-computer related items. (kinda a suggestion to the different sections of auctions too, i guess...)

I'm aware that some people are on this site, just as idiots and I do agree that some will believe that some will enter insane amounts of bids just to ruin the whole bid. What if it was another "site earned benefits" with a certain amount of posts or points? Once someone reaches AO addict status, they usually remain on this site as established members (exceptions are JRoc and Freeon...)

What do other people think? I trust the people on this site much more that I trust the people on any other community. We're all here to help learn and what better place for a "market"?