"cactus"

"cactus"

"cactus"

"cactus"

"cactus"

"cactus"

"cactus"

"cactus"

oh. yeah, the reason of this post was, im sorry if i may have offended you in the past, i was having a bit of truble with things any way, im sorry!

and "cactus"

"cactus"

"cactus"

"cactus"

http://brainstorminterlude.2y.net:84...ut/cactus.html

"cactus"

let's simplify a little.

"cacti"
    -droby10

hey d00d i dot really get the point of this post are you just trying to waste bandwith?
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

"cactus"

HEY!! A minute ago I tried to access this post, it said invalid link, not it comes up fine. Well, either way, *cracks knuckles* better get started dishing out the negs, I do so love to be ahead of the pack.

EDIT: I just read that sorry part. Clonak, this isn't the way to apologize to people at AO, you're just bothering them more. Please clean up your post.

clonak,
    wasting bandwith with such a post is an abuse to the Forum
    2ndly, you've wriiten "cactus" for almost or more than 30times, which i see no reason for this
    and lastly you are already getting Negs for this, cos this is just a waste of thread, and time

stfu all of you....

Its posted in the General Chit Chat forum, which is pretty much a waste of time and space....

Who of you actually followed the link in this guys post? I can say that I did, and I listened to every single one of the mp3's available to download there.... and I've gotta say, some of it was kinda funny.... and I could see how it might appeal to some people as being funny...

Now, since the general chit chat forum is for anything, especially silly posts, clonak is as entitled to post crap in here... its a right that most members have taken advantage of at one time or another..... myself definately included....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Please dont encourage this kind of posts/threads.
    give me a break...look at the forum we're in. if you can't express yourself here - then i give up.
    -droby10